Friday, July 29, 2005

Day Eight : The Last Day

Ahh like I said before, its so relaxing to wake up in the morning without worrying about when the bus is or when the presentations start. Oops I spoke to soon. I have to again do my packing.

I had breakfast peacefully. Now I'm at the comp centre. My car leaves the hotel at about 3:30 pm. My flight DL 118 will hopefully end up at Bombay. Then another flight to Delhi and then a 6 hour train journey to Kanpur.

Lets see... if everything goes well, I should be in Kanpur at 6 am on August 1st.

It will be nice to be back... everything here was good...food, accomodation, sight seeing, learning... I really enjoyed it but there is something missing...don't know what it is but something that I would find in people in India but not here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

Hey Cherian!

You did a great job building this blog. I was planning on starting a journal, but I never got myself to do it...so I'll still have some work to do :)

I officially am in blogsplot too, @ http://mibemolle.blogspot.com, but that was entirely in Dutch and not frequently updated...I might think of starting a new blog or changing my attitude, just to keep in touch with all you guys :)

Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,
Cynthia

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home